Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sweet & Simple

Ever wondered around the kitchen at lunch time trying to figure out what to fix for either yourself or your family? I sure did. There was some left over english peas, mashed potatoes, and a hamburger. Well, well decisions, decisions, right? No way!! Ewwww was my first thought. Then it quickly turned into beggars can be choosey right?? NOT NOT NOT!!! So off to the cabinet I went!! Yep you guessed it. Blast from the past jumped into my hands. A nice personal sized can of Cambell's Tomato Soup... I know yuck right? Well, top that warm soup off with a beautiful grilled cheese sandwich. And then you have the best cafe or diner food around. It was delicious. Maybe it was truly because I had to go to the dentist this am for the dreaded 6 month cleaning. Yeah sore teeth!! So the warm tomato soup and gooey cheese was just perfect for lunch. Oh did I mention it was just me for the wonderful meal? So it didn't matter to others. I only had to please myself!! This is why it was just Simple & Sweet.
And as always please read more goodies HERE!

No comments: