Saturday, October 11, 2014

Georgia Football

We are college football watchers in my house. Our first love is Georgia Bulldogs!!
Then we will support Auburn Alabama because we live like 40 min away from them. But if they play Georgia. We root for the home team. Then we will also help support a little of Alabama State. Only because my daughter went to college there for 1 qtr. I can Roll Tide every now and then. But when it comes to Georgia. They are at the top. Now Georgia Tech, I don't have a clue. Never really did keep up with the Yellow Jackets. Any who our dear Georgia Bulldogs played today and the game was awesome. A blow out!!

Today, 12:00 PM
Memorial Stadium at Faurot Field, Columbia, Missouri
13Georgia
Bulldogs
(5-1)
 
34 - 0
Final
Missouri23
Tigers
(4-2)








So with that said our sweet dog got a new toy from our local Goodwill store. We always go shopping there. You will be amazed at what you can find. I won't buy unless it is a good useful item. Trust me I have enough junk now!! But every chance I get out big sweet guy a new toy. He hates cats, um I mean Tigers!!

And as always read some other great bloggers HERE!

No comments: