Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wierd Questions??

Got this new questionaire from Stamp TV

1. Where is your cell phone? On my Desk

2. Your hair? On my head and long.
3. Your mother? Probably at home watching SOAPS!!
4. Your father? Who knows he left when I was 10.
5. Your fave food? Shrimp cooked anyway.
6. Your dream last night? I forgot I was sleeping.
7. Your fave drink? Starbucks.
8. Your dream/goal? To be debt free.
9. What room are you in? I am at work in our front office.
10. Your hobby? DUH!!! SCRAPBOOKING!!
11. Your fear? Breaking a bone and falling down really hard.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I will be 50 so EARLY RETIREMENT??
13. Where you were last night? At home watching football.
14. Something that you aren’t? THIN!!!
15. Muffins? Blueberry yummy!!!
16. Wish List Item? To have all the greatest craft room full of all the organizing goodies!!
17. Where did you grow up? Small town in Georgia.
18. Last thing you did? Talked to my boss.
19. What are you wearing? Long sleeve blouse and khaki pants and boots.
20. Your TV? 42" flat screen
21. Your Pets? Mini Yorkie Terrier (Khloie Belle)
22. Friends? Hope a lot, love them all....
23. Your Life? Very happy and satisfied with everything.
24. Your Mood? Great right now even better at 5pm!! (I get off work)
25. Missing Someone? Hubby
26. Vehicle? Got 4 all paid for!!!
27. Something your not wearing? Bracelet
28. Your fave store? Hobby Lobby
29. Your fave color? Purple
30. Last time you laughed? About 20 min ago..
31. Last time you cried? dunno, it makes my head hurt.
32. Your best friend? Kay   :)
33. One place that I go to over and over?  The beach
34. One person who emails regularly? Kay
35. Fave place to eat? Hog Heaven
36. Facebook? I have one not on there to regular though.
 

No comments: