Thursday, December 31, 2009

RINGING OUT THE OLD AND RINGING IN THE NEW

It is time for me to make a change. I have decided to change some things about me. I have created a new blog for you to follow. It will be a better place to house all my craft postings. I am starting off the new year with a new blog. http://victoriascreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
This will be my new home. I am changing some things in my life now so I will be posting more hopefully. I want to show lots of crafts that I complete. And I believe that it can be done better here. Please still follow me and enjoy your visit in the new blog.  I hope to achieve more this year than last year. Meaning new friends, new memories, new crafts and new ideas to spread to the world of paper crafting. I really enjoy making crafts for others to see and obtain. I like to give my new paper creations to friends and family, mainly because I enjoy creating and giving and watching them smile. Thanks for reading and following me.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



No comments: