Friday, June 26, 2009

A day for Respect

With all of the hoopla in the news, had to post this. I am a fan of Michael Jackson. Not as bad as some. Sorry it was my era. I am an 80's child. I have several of his albums as well as cassette tapes. No cd's though. I bet the prices have shot up sky high. But during my high school years he was the pop singer of all time. The music will be missed, but I am sure that the radio will keep us all up to date.

Now with Farrah Fawcett. I to was a fan. Not so much with the swimsuit. Everyone knows why the guys loved it. But I remember her when she did shampoo comercials to. My goodness what a beautifuk head of hair. Charlie's Angels was the best tv show I ever though of. Just what every girl dreamed of. Being a private investigator as well as going to glamor parties and not ever having to face your boss. How wierd was that? Oh and the Bionic Woman what a great show. Her and Lee Mojors didn't match. I am sure that Ryan O'Neal wished they had gotten married. He loved her dearly.

No comments: