Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 34: SCRAPBOOK EXPO COUNTDOWN

Oh my I have totally left a lot of days out. I have been super busy at work last week so there wasn't much time for posting. I am sorry for the delay. So on with the post.
Budget Scrapbooking. Well with the EXPO creeping upon us, we are all looking for a good bargain. Keep in mind you don't have to have the latset and greatest tools or scrapbook products on the market. Even though everyone seems to bu rushing to buy it. Keep in mind if you wait a little while. The new will wear off and it will be on sale. I ran up on this site and it explains lots of different ways to scrapbook on a budget. Or at least keep your hobby on a budget. Please feel free to comment on your budget scrapbooking tips and ideas. Below is the link.
http://budgetscrapbooking.com/

1 comment:

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

I'm working on it.. I would love to meet you too... Just have been working 2 jobs and tired... Can't wait for the EXPO.. I will be going.. I hope to meet you there...