Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 28: SCRAPBOOK EXPO COUNTDOWN

Oh My it's been a week. I so stick at regular bloggin' huh? Well I like whats going on at CTMH and so will you check out the June deals. Every day the sale item changes. What a way to earn freebiws!!

Barbara Hudson
(706) 884-7239
barbarahud@gmail.com
My Story
Shop Online
Workshops on the Go
CTMH TV
Products
My Art
Calendar
Your Opportunities
About CTMH
Community Close To My Heart offers high-quality, innovative scrapbooking and stamping products to guide and inspire your creative efforts.
Contact Me
Stamp of the Month
"Tender Tags"
Available
through
June 30
See the Possibilities! My Acrylix® stamps are the next generation in stamp creativity!
My Reflections® Scrapbooking Kits



Terms of Use
©2002-2009 CTMH Co. All rights reserved worldwide. Downloading or copying this page or images therein is a violation of copyright.

No comments: