Thursday, January 2, 2014

Afternoon bloggers!! The Georgia temps are cold, wet and yucky to me today. Looks like the rains have moved out of the picture. Temperatures are dropping now to. Going to be cold tomorrow and party cloudy.... HUMPF... Looks like a great day inside with the coffee and tv. Wait no trying to cut back on the coffee. Planning on doing a juice diet for 3 days. January 6, 2014. Wanna join in? Come on over her to the Joe Cross Reboot and join in for 3 days of pure fresh juices. Great way to clean out the old system to. There is a shopping list that you will need for the daily items also. Those can be found here and here. I already have been doing a juice at least once a day. Great recipes here. I haven't had coffee in 3 days. I must say I am having headaches. Coming off the caffeine I guess is what is causing that. So must drink water.  Hope everyone enjoyed the new year arriving. I actually missed it. So tired and went to bed at 11pm.... Oh well. So take care all, join me for a great reboot of fresh juice!!

No comments: