Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Marietta Road Trip 3-13-2010

Sorry a little late in posting the wonderful outcome. Kristin, Kay and Barbara went and met a new scrapbook/stamper Millie. She welcomed us in her wonderful huge studio and taught us a mini class on Friendship Girls. Way cute gals to.

Then she led the way down the road to a wonderful stamp/scrapbook store Impressive Ideas. http://www.impressiveideas.net/

That has been the most rubber stamps I have seen in my life at one time!!. And some awesome cards hung up everywhere!!. Can't wait to scraplift some to. Can't post them all. I made a lot of pictures to.



After lots of googling there were were off to Rubber Stamp Fantasy. It was a nice store. Lots of stamps as well. It was a nise visit to. Then had lunch at McDonalds. Then off on the road again to Archivers.



After Archivers Kristin and myself were off to Hobby Lobby. What some great items on sale there!!. We passed the BIG CHIC. Well you know scrapbookers... Had to stop for a photo.

We found a cute pet shop store and toured it also. Then the "MAIN EVENT". MARIETTA DINER!!!


That was like heaven. The place was packed. Eating area huge, parking lot huge, (I know I circled it 3 times). After parking and waiting 45 min for a table. The big moment arrived. Kristin and I fell into Paella hard!!. What a wonderful dish. We for obvious reasons didn't eat it all.

Then we ordered desert. Can someone say HUGE??? What a slice of cake. I looked like 1/4 of the cake was ours. Never got a bite of that till we got home.

Here is another peek at the desert case.

Hugh and I shared ours and we had left overs of it for Sunday to. Man the day was super windy and cold, spotty rain. But a great time!!.
Thanks again Millie for the tour. We hope to make it back for some more shopping fun and attend a great class.


1 comment:

Millie said...

Very nice article! Glad you all had as much fin as I did. I plan to do my posting this weekend. Better late than never!