Friday, March 5, 2010

Georgia vs Auburn

I have always liked calendars. And now I have been getting into altering items also. Only altered one clipboard. Gave it to my Mom for her birthday. She loved it. Well I am trying to start working on great things for local fall craft fairs.
This is a mini clipboard that I have painted with acrylic paints. I sprinkled some fine glitter from CTMH. Added some cardstock and ribbon. Used some Sizzix letters in matching colors. Mounted the calendars and a post it note pad and a ink pen. This can be used in any ones locker, room, or work. It was real simple to make. My thoughts are to do several in these two teams. Due to the fact I live in Georgia and and almost on the state line of Alabama. The two teams are big rivals.
Thanks for looking



No comments: