Saturday, January 2, 2010

Desk Calendar

I am really loving how much you can do with calendars. And to must be because it is the first of the new year. For this project I used thin chipboard cut with the Stampin Up Top Note Die. After cutting chipboard I cut some paper. Glued the paper to the chipboard and the punched the holes for the rings wit the Crop A Dile. I inked the edges of the cut calendarand then mounted the calendar to Stampin Up cardstock. Then mounted that to the decorated chipboard. Added some bling. Then stamped the really cute butterflies  from Close To My Heart in a variety of colors and cut them out and added them. Then tied a variety of ribbons to the rings. The calendar will stand up on its own. When you get ready for a new month just un-clip the ring and flip the calendar over. Then your ready for the next month.
Thanks for looking.






8 comments:

Mae said...

Great calendar. Love the bright pink paper. A nice addition to any desk space.

Good Kardma by Jules said...

What a great desk calendar! Love the color and all the ribbon.

Peggie said...

Cute calendar!

Michele Spera said...

Hi Victoria
I like your new blog, really nice! Happy New year may it be a great one for you . I just added myself to your blog. I think this calendar book is really nicely done
XMichele

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies for the great comments and for following me!!

Unknown said...

OOOOO, I love it! need to get that die now!!
Kay

Christine Riley said...

Very nice, love the idea and that die is great, I think I need it! :)

Toni Ricketts said...

I have the die and like how you used it. What a great idea.